Learning how to treat acne can be difficult sometimes because acne is not always the easiest thing to cure, especially if you are a teenager. The reason pimples are such a pain is because they can be embarrassing, especially when they are on you’re your face. They can also be painful so that does not help at all. If you have been wondering how to treat acne then I recommend you continue to read, in this article you will learn the top tips on how to cure acne. Once you get rid of your pimples, I promise you will feel better about yourself and your self confidence will go up.
How To Cure Acne-Five Easy Steps
1. Purchase some toothpaste and apply it to them blemish. This is really easy to do, all you need to do is apply a tiny amount of toothpaste onto your finger and apply it to the acne. Most people who do this make the mistake of washing it off after a few minutes, it is best to leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning
2. Make Sure You Stay Hydrated By Drinking H2o. One of the main reasons people break out in acne is because their bodies produce toxins that shouldn’t be produced. The cool thing is the fact that when you drink water your body will naturally get rid of all the toxins so you don’t have to worry about them. It is recommended you drink a minimum of eight ounces of water but we recommend you drink even more for health reasons.
3. Use A Special Kind of Soap (Make Sure it is Oil Free). There are so many different types of soaps you can get out there, but one of the most popular, and the one we recommend is one made by Neutrogena. It is extremely important to wash your face, but no more than two times in a single day. The reason we love this soap so much is because it has emu oil vitamins mixed and is not rough on the skin at all.
4. Use Some Apricot Juice. I know this might sound a bit strange but trust me when I say it works. Cut an apricot in half and apply the juice to the pimple for ten to twenty minutes per day. If you continue to do this day after day you will be surprised as to how quickly your acne can go away.
5. Make Sure You Have A Clean Diet. It is extremely important you avoid any kinds of food that are loaded in fats and sugars because these two food will cause your hormones to become imbalanced which will result in your body producing more acne. We recommend you have protein with every meal and choose to eat carbs with one meal or fats with one meal.
As a bonus tip, we want to make sure you understand the fact that popping your pimples does not help at all. The reason this is a bad idea is because it irritates the skin and can also cause the oil to spread which will only cause more acne.
If you follow these tips you should have a clear face sooner than you think. Hopefully these tips helped you learn how to treat acne so you don’t get it in the near future.